You can cash out the money accumulated in your account at your request for your student's school-related fees, activities and organizations which enhance his/her education at FHE.*


Funds will only be paid to FHE organizations and cannot be paid to benefit parents or non-FHE students.

Things you can cash out for:

  • Pay-to-Play Athletic Fees

  • Pay-to-Play Required Uniforms 

  • Classroom Books and Fees

  • AP Class Fees

  • Band Trips

  • Choir Trips

  • Orchestra Trips

  • National Honor Society

  • Field Trips 

  • Senior Fees

  • Senior After-Graduation Party

  • Lock-ins 

  • Lunch Money 

  • Parking Pass

  • Yearbook

  • School Spirit Wear

You can request a cash out here.

* Approval for all cash outs is determined by State and Federal Laws governing non-profit organizations, and is at the discretion of the FHE Scrip board members.

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom


"Scrip seemed overwhelming until a friend told me to start by only ordering gas & grocery cards.  Once I became accustom to ordering, I started adding more to my order.  Now, almost everything I buy is with a Scrip card."


"I've been ordering Scrip for 1 year and have generated over $1000 in revenue.  The revenue paid for my daughters FHE Choir Disney Trip."


"I have participated in Scrip for over 4 years. Because of the rebate money I've earned I have not paid for any FHE expenses out of my own pocket during that time."

You can also request more information with this form:

Success! Message received.